The future of lighting

Lower costs, less maintenance.

Divvali LED's last over 50,000 hours (5.7 years of always-on use) and consume a fraction of the energy of a traditional or compact fluorescent bulb. As such, our LED bulbs are purchased and changed less often and will lower your energy bill considerably. Compare our LED's to traditional forms of lighting.

Greener, safer, healthier.

LED lightbulbs are extremely friendly to the environment and do not contain hazardous chemicals or gases. On the other hand, traditional forms of lighting, such as incandescent and halogen lightbulbs, produce ultra-violet (UV) radiation. Similarly, compact fluorescent lightbulbs (CFL's) contain mercury, a toxic chemical that can be released if the bulb is broken or disposed of incorrectly.

More light, less waste.

LED bulbs convert over 95% of their energy input to light, while the remaining 5% is released as heat. Traditional incandescent bulbs are the opposite, wasting nearly 95% of their energy as heat. Why spend 95 cents of every dollar heating your ceiling?